Eric Dickman is available to handle all or part of your appeal. His strength is appeals regarding issues in maritime cases; however, Eric Dickman is available for all types of appeals in civil cases. We are prepared to appeal cases in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the state appellate courts in Alaska, Oregon or Washington.
Here is a list of some of the more interesting reported cases handled by Eric Dickman:
- Maziar v. Department of Corrections, 151 Wn.App. 850, 216 P.3d 340, 2009 AMC 1999 (2009);
- Huseman v. Icicle Seafoods, Inc., 471 F.3d 1116 (9th Cir. 2006);
- Simangunsong v. Alaska Victory, 2005 U.S.Dist.LEXIS 33612 (W.D. Wa. 2005);
- Kezic v. Alaska Sea, 2004 AMC 2376 (W.D. Wa. 2004);
- Hughes v. Cape Caution, 2003 AMC 1150 (W.D.Wa. 2003);
- Martinez v. Signature Seafoods, Inc., 303 F.3d 1132, 2002 AMC 2242 (9th Cir. 2002);
- Cavin v. State of Alaska, 3 P.3d 323, 2000 Alas.LEXIS 30 (Alaska 2000);
- Abbott v. State of Alaska, 979 P.2d 994, 1999 AMC 2212 (Alaska 1999);
- Moore v. Crane, 1999 U.S.App.LEXIS 24829 (9th Cir. 1999)(unpublished);
- Moore v. Sally J., 27 F.Supp.2d 1255, 1998 AMC 1707 (W.D. Wa. 1998);
- Jinks v. Matheson, 1995 AMC 2258 (W.D. Wa. 1995);
- Gudjonsson v. F/V Coastal Glacier, 930 F.2d 920, (full text at 1991 U.S.App.LEXIS 14630)(9th Cir. 1991);
- Harbor Enterprises, Inc. v. Gudjonsson, 116 Wn.2d 283, 803 P.2d 798 (Wash. 1991) reconsideration denied 1991 Wash.LEXIS 323 (1991);
- State of Alaska v. Brown, 794 P.2d 108 (Alaska 1990).
Contact with Eric Dickman does not constitute an agreement that Eric Dickman will handle your appeal, and Eric Dickman will not work on any case until there is a signed written fee agreement approved by both Eric Dickman and the party with the appeal or that party’s attorney.